Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate presents annual presentation of faculty research
The public is invited to learn more about the biomedical research initiatives at SUNY Upstate Medical University during at the 17th Annual Charles R. Ross Research Poster Session Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 3, and 4, at the Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Ave., Syracuse.
The Ross poster session is free and open to the public and showcases some of SUNY Upstate’s $33 million-sponsored research studies.
The posters will be displayed in the track area of the Institute for Human Performance Dec. 3, from 1 to 5 p.m., and Dec. 4, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A public reception will be held Wednesday, Dec. 3, from 3 to 5 p.m., during which time the researchers will be available to discuss their studies.
For additional information, call SUNY Upstate’s Research Development Office at 315-464-4317.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal