News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Cancer Center Crane
A 280-foot crane, with the ability to lift 200 tons, towers over downtown Syracuse as work continues on the Upstate Cancer Center, off East Adams Street. The center will be five-stories tall and house all of Upstate’s outpatient cancer services—pediatric and adult—under one roof. It will feature 27 private infusion areas, four-season rooftop healing gardens, meditation room, family resource center, multidisciplinary practice locations, private space for genetic, financial and other counseling services, a boutique for patient apparel and other personal products and three linear accelerator rooms.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal