News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
A second beam from Upstate Cancer Center ready for signatures
Upstate officials brought another steel beam from the Upstate Cancer Center project into the lobby of Upstate University Hospital so individuals who are cancer survivors or have been touched by cancer can sign their name on the beam. Another beam was completely covered in signatures shortly after it was put on display last month. Both beams will be hoisted into place later this month.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal