News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Cancer Center beam signing
Names of individuals touched by cancer decorate a steel beam to be used in the construction of the Upstate Cancer Center. Color markers represent the different cancers. The 600-pound beam, currently on display in the lobby of Upstate University Hospital, will be hoisted into place in March atop the cancer center as one of the last pieces of steel in the building’s construction.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal