News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate’s Cardiac Care Unit staff decked out in red
Staff members of Upstate University Hospital’s Cardiac Care Unit wear red to celebrate National Wear Red Day Feb. 1, which helps to raise awareness of heart disease in women. It’s estimated that 43 million women in the United States are affected by heart disease, but many women fail to understand the risk factors.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal