News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Classical music greets hospital patients, visitors
Musicians from Syracuse’s new orchestra, Symphoria, play in the lobby of Upstate University Hospital’s Downtown Campus Jan. 26. Music from Bach, Beethoven and Mozart greeted visitors to the hospital. It’s all part of Symphoria’s new Community Wellness Initiative that brings live music into health care and wellness facilities. Sharing their talents are Michael Bosetti and Sonya Williams on violin, Kit Dodd on viola and George Macero on cello. A string trio from Symphoria will again play in the lobby Sunday, Feb. 3 from 3 to 4 p.m.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal