Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
CNY Children’s Miracle Network to benefit from Bon Ton fundraiser
Bon Ton Department stores will begin its “Care to Share” campaign June 1 to benefit the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
The campaign invites Central New Yorkers to purchase a $5 coupon book that includes discounts of 10 to 40 percent off on most purchaes within the stores, redeemable June 11 during Bon Ton’s Coupon Day.
The coupon books will be sold at the “Care to Share” point of purchase display at any of the four Bon Ton locations: Carousel Center, Great Northern Mall, Camillus Plaza and ShoppingTown Mall. In addition to the coupon book, the stores will also hold prize drawings. Proceeds from the sales of the coupon books will benefit the CNY Children’s Miracle Network.
The CNY Children’s Miracle Network is part of a national effort to raise funds throughout the year to benefit hospitalized children worldwide. It is presented locally by Upstate Medical University Foundation and WIXT. The year long campaign culminates in the Children’s Miracle Network Broadcast, to air Sunday, June 1 on WIXT TV.
All money raised locally through the broadcast and other CNY Children’s Miracle Network events remains in Central New York to benefit the children who receive care at University and Crouse hospitals.
For information on the Children’s Miracle Network call 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard