News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate holds Lung Cancer Candlelight Vigil Nov. 13
Paper luminaries decorate the entrance of Upstate University Hospital as part of the Lung Cancer Candlelight Vigil, held Nov 13. Lung cancer kills more people that any other cancer. Upstate has launched a new weapon in the fight against lung cancer, a comprehensive lung cancer screening program that detects small tumors, allow doctors to begin cancer treatment early, thereby improving chances for a cure.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal