Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
SUNY Upstate holds third annual Career Expo March 8
SUNY Upstate Medical University, one of the area’s largest employers, will hold its third annual Career Expo Saturday, March 8 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Institute for Human Performance (IHP), 505 Irving Ave., Syracuse. Parking is free in the lot located directly behind the IHP.
Managers from SUNY Upstate departments such as emergency medicine, nursing, information management and technology and environmental services will be on-hand to discuss job opportunities with potential candidates. Presentations will be made on choosing healthcare as a career, civil service employment and nursing.
In addition to employment opportunities, SUNY Upstate’s Colleges of Medicine, Graduate Studies, Nursing and Health Professions and Onondaga Community College will have admissions representatives available to answer questions on healthcare education.
SUNY Upstate Medical University is the regional academic medical university for professional education, biomedical research and patient care. It is one of four medical universities in the State University of New York system.
For more information, call Health Connections at 1-800-464-8668.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard