News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Medical University medical students receive their white coats during ceremony Aug. 9
Incoming students at Upstate’s College of Medicine received their white coats to symbolize the beginning of their medical education, during a ceremony Aug. 9. White coat ceremonies are a rite of passage at medical schools across the country. Upstate will hold white coat ceremonies for incoming students in the College of Nursing Aug. 22 and College of Health Professions Aug. 29.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal