Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Donald Marriott named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation
Donald Marriott has been named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation.
As planned giving officer, Marriott222s responsibilities will include, major gifts to the Foundation by way of bequests, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, and working with professional advisors to fulfill donors estate needs. He is a member of the Central New York Planned Giving Council, and attended a national seminar on planned giving in Washington, D.C., in December.
Marriott has held previous sales management positions with ADT Security Services Inc., Telergy and Cellular One.
He currently serves on the board of directors for the American Heart Association, The Hiawatha-Seaway Council (Boy Scouts of America), and is a member of the Professional Ski Instructors Association.
Marriot, his wife, Cathy, and their two sons live in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now