Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Donald Marriott named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation
Donald Marriott has been named planned giving officer for Upstate Medical University Foundation.
As planned giving officer, Marriott222s responsibilities will include, major gifts to the Foundation by way of bequests, charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, and working with professional advisors to fulfill donors estate needs. He is a member of the Central New York Planned Giving Council, and attended a national seminar on planned giving in Washington, D.C., in December.
Marriott has held previous sales management positions with ADT Security Services Inc., Telergy and Cellular One.
He currently serves on the board of directors for the American Heart Association, The Hiawatha-Seaway Council (Boy Scouts of America), and is a member of the Professional Ski Instructors Association.
Marriot, his wife, Cathy, and their two sons live in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal