News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate graduates celebrate at Commencement 2012
Julie Hyojung Lyou, who graduated from Upstate Medical University May 20, is the the first recipient of Upstate’s joint doctor of medicine and master of public health degree. Above, Julie shares a moment prior to Commencement with her husband, Yung Lyou, who also graduated from Upstate Sunday, earning a joint doctor of medicine and doctor of philosophy degree. In total, more than 500 degrees were conferred to students in Upstate’s college’s of Graduate Studies, Health Professions, Medicine and Nursing.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal