Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Upstate’s Ronald Seymour named chair of the New York State Board for Physical Therapy
Ronald Seymour, PT, Ph.D., professor of physical therapy and vice-chair of the Physical Therapy Education Department in the College of Health Professions at SUNY Upstate Medical University, has been appointed chair of the New York State Board for Physical Therapy.
The Physical Therapy Board addresses issues related to the practice of physical therapy and reviews the qualifications of applicants from domestic and foreign education programs. Members of the Physical Therapy Board are appointed by the New York State Board of Regents.
Seymour, a resident of Camillus, has been a member of the Physical Therapy Board since 1996. He is currently serving in his second 5 year term and has been vice chair of the board since 2000.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard