News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Medical University Commencement 2012
Upstate Medical University will award 506 degrees and 18 professional certificates to graduates of its colleges of Graduate Studies, Health Professions, Medicine and Nursing at its Commencement Sunday, May 20. Pioneering female surgeon Patrician Numann, MD, and physician and best-selling author Abraham Verghese, MD, will receive honorary degrees.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal