News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Paul Seale signs Donate Life pledge 2012
Paul Seale, chief operating officer of Upstate University Hospital, signs his name to a pledge encouraging Upstate employees to consider joining the New York state Donor Registry and raising awareness for the need for organ donation. Seale’s signature joined those of other area hospital leaders on the pledge. Upstate is the area’s only hospital providing kidney transplants. More than 270 individuals in Central New York are waiting for a kidney transplant.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal