News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Beads of Courage 2012
The Beads of Courage Program helps patients at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital’s Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders document and share their journey through the maze of childhood illness and treatment. Each bead represents a very specific event, from a chemotherapy treatment to a pet therapy visit to a needle stick, and everything in between. Every Beads of Courage strand is unique. The program, launched in 2010, is sponsored by Maureen’s Hope Foundation. For a photo album, visit http://on.fb.me/GW8ZHP.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal