News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Syracuse University Sports Management Club donates to Upstate Cancer Center
The Syracuse University Sport Management Club (SPM) presented the Upstate Cancer Center with a check for $30,444 at the Carrier Dome. The SPM Club’s donation will help fund a nourishment station that will serve patients receiving infusion and a two-sided fireplace in the main waiting area for Radiation Oncology. SPM is a student-run organization in the College of Human Ecology’s David B. Falk Center for Sport Management at Syracuse University.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal