News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
First snowfall of 2012 blankets Weiskotten Hall
It finally looks like January in Syracuse as the front yard of Upstate Medical University’s Weiskotten Hall is covered in a blanket of snow. Many area schools closed because of the winter weather, but there were no such delays or closings on campus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal