News from Upstate
Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Smith and Zimpher 2012
Upstate Medical University President David R. Smith, M.D., left and SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, Ph.D., talk to David Wakelyn, New York’s deputy secretary for education, prior to the chancellor’s State of the University Address Jan 9 in Albany. In her remarks, Zimpher talked about “systemness” and how SUNY would harness the power of the system to create a more effective and accessible university, while helping to power the state’s economy.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal