News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Toy Drive
The Upstate Medical University community collected hundreds of toys during the Upstate Toy Drive, sponsored by the College of Health Professions. The drive supports Toys for Tots, a joint project between the United Way, The Salvation Army and many community partners. Toys are distributed locally to the children who need them most. Pictured from left to right are: Doreen Spencer, Respiratory Therapy Education; Adam Rufa, Physical Therapy Education; and Patricia Duffy, Medical Imaging Sciences.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal