News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Bill Corr, deputy secretary for U.S. Department of Health and Human Services visits Upstate
Bill Corr, deputy secretary for U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, speaks with a student at Upstate Medical University, following his presentation on health care reform Nov. 9. In his remarks, Corr noted that 32 million uninsured will enter the healthcare system by 2014. Corr’s visit was sponsored by Upstate’s Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal