News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Central New York Biotechnology Research Center expected to open June 2012
Work continues on the Central New York Biotechnology Research Center, located on East Fayette Street near Irving Avenue. The center, dedicated to biotechnology, educational and research programs, is expected to open Summer 2012 and is a joint project of Upstate Medical University and SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal