Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., steps down as Dean of the College of Medicine
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., has stepped down as Dean of the College of Medicine and Vice President for Biomedical Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University, announced Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D., President of SUNY Upstate Medical University.
In making the announcement, President Eastwood expressed appreciation for the services rendered by Dr. Roizen to the University over the past year.
Dr. Roizen will remain at the University as a professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and continue his other interests as an author and syndicator of “Real Age” health publications and programs.
“In the next few days, I will be naming an interim Dean of the College of Medicine,” said President Eastwood.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard