Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Sweeney named associate professor of anesthesiology and pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Dawn Sweeney, M.D., has been named associate professor of anesthesiology and pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Sweeney received a bachelor’s degree from Russell Sage College in 1985 and her medical degree from SUNY Upstate in 1989. She completed a residency in general pediatrics at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia in 1992 and a residency in anesthesiology at University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor in 1995 and a pediatric anesthesia fellowship at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Sweeney is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Society for Pediatric Anesthesiology.
Sweeney resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal