Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Sweeney named associate professor of anesthesiology and pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Dawn Sweeney, M.D., has been named associate professor of anesthesiology and pediatrics at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Sweeney received a bachelor’s degree from Russell Sage College in 1985 and her medical degree from SUNY Upstate in 1989. She completed a residency in general pediatrics at St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in Philadelphia in 1992 and a residency in anesthesiology at University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor in 1995 and a pediatric anesthesia fellowship at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Sweeney is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Society of Anesthesiologists and the Society for Pediatric Anesthesiology.
Sweeney resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard