Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Schurman named associate professor of pediatrics and vice chair for clinical affairs at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Scott Schurman, M.D., has been named associate professor of pediatrics, director for the divisions of Renal Diseases, GI Diseases, & Endocrine & Metabolic Diseases and vice chair for clinical affairs at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Schurman served as associate professor of pediatrics in the division of nephrology at University of South Florida College of Medicine since 1993.
Schurman is a member of numerous organizations and associations, including the American Society of Nephrology, the American Society of Pediatric Nephrology, the North American Pediatric Renal Transplant Cooperative Study and the Society for Pediatric Research.
Schurman earned his bachelor’s and medical degree from Ohio State University in 1983 and 1987, respectively. He completed a fellowship in pediatric nephrology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Schurman resides in Manlius.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now