Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Schurman named associate professor of pediatrics and vice chair for clinical affairs at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Scott Schurman, M.D., has been named associate professor of pediatrics, director for the divisions of Renal Diseases, GI Diseases, & Endocrine & Metabolic Diseases and vice chair for clinical affairs at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Schurman served as associate professor of pediatrics in the division of nephrology at University of South Florida College of Medicine since 1993.
Schurman is a member of numerous organizations and associations, including the American Society of Nephrology, the American Society of Pediatric Nephrology, the North American Pediatric Renal Transplant Cooperative Study and the Society for Pediatric Research.
Schurman earned his bachelor’s and medical degree from Ohio State University in 1983 and 1987, respectively. He completed a fellowship in pediatric nephrology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Schurman resides in Manlius.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard