News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Lion King cast visits Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
Rob Parks, part of Lion King’s ensemble cast, and Alia Crutcher-Zachery, who plays Swing, visited with Oliva, from Cato, at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. The cast members signed autographs and talked with patients and staff about what it’s like to be part of an award-winning musical production. The Lion King, part of the Famous Artists Broadway Theater Series, is in Syracuse through Oct. 2. For tickets, visit http://www.lionking.com.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal