News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Miss New York Kaitlin Monte visits Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
Miss New York 2011 Kaitlin Monte visits with patients Julian, 6, and Ryan, four-and-a-half months, at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Monte was crowned June 18 and will compete for Miss America next year. She has been a Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) hospital supporter for more than five years. Before stopping by in Syracuse, Monte visited CMN hospitals in Buffalo and Rochester. For more on her visit, check out the blog What’s Up at Upstate.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal