Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Clay resident elected to prestigious EMS position
Jay M. Scott, EMS coordinator for University Hospital of the State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, has been elected to the executive council of the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT). Scott is a nationally registered paramedic who works for the Health Science Center’s Department of Emergency Medicine as an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) educator and as University Hospital’s EMS liaison. He is a member of the Central New Regional EMS Council and chairs the NAEMT nominations committee.
The NAEMT, based in Clinton, Miss., is a professional membership organization that represents pre-hospital care personnel and promotes the advancement of EMS as an allied health profession. The organization’s executive council is responsible for most operational decisions and directs the activities of the NAEMT staff.
Scott lives in Clay with his wife, Patricia, and their three children.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard