Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Clay resident elected to prestigious EMS position
Jay M. Scott, EMS coordinator for University Hospital of the State University of New York Health Science Center at Syracuse, has been elected to the executive council of the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT). Scott is a nationally registered paramedic who works for the Health Science Center’s Department of Emergency Medicine as an Emergency Medical Services (EMS) educator and as University Hospital’s EMS liaison. He is a member of the Central New Regional EMS Council and chairs the NAEMT nominations committee.
The NAEMT, based in Clinton, Miss., is a professional membership organization that represents pre-hospital care personnel and promotes the advancement of EMS as an allied health profession. The organization’s executive council is responsible for most operational decisions and directs the activities of the NAEMT staff.
Scott lives in Clay with his wife, Patricia, and their three children.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal