News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Pediatrician Frederick Roberts retires
Pediatrician Frederick Roberts is congratulated by Upstate Medical University’s Pediatrics Chief Dr. Thomas Welch on the occasion of Roberts retirement from the medical profession. Roberts, 92, has treated patients in the Syracuse area for nearly 70 years in various practices, including Upstate’s Pediatric and Adolescent Clinic. He has been a member of Upstate’s voluntary faculty since 1954.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal