Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Vintastic to benefit University Hospital women’s health services April 12
Upstate Medical University Foundation will present Vintastic, a wine-sampling benefit for University Hospital’s women’s health services Friday, April 12 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Avenue, Syracuse.
The event features more than 200 fine wines from Australia, Italy, Chile, Portugal, Spain, France, New Zealand, Washington, California, Oregon, and New York. The wine selection is coordinated by Roberts Liquors of DeWitt.
The event also features a presentation at 6 p.m. on women’s health services by Shawky Badawy, M.D., professor and chairman of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at SUNY Upstate Medical University, a silent auction, door prizes, hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
Vintastic is presented by Upstate Medical University Foundation and is sponsored by Sodexho.
Advance sale tickets are $45 and are available by calling 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard