News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Medical University’s MedQuest camp allows students to see medical careers close up
Suturing, creating a cast, learning CPR and finding out more about healthcare careers is how some teens from Central New York are spending their summer. Officials say Upstate Medical University’s MedQuest camp allows students to see medical careers up close and may influence them to seek the education needed to pursue a career in healthcare.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal