News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate wins OCRRA’s Blue Ribbon Recycler Award
David Nettle from the Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency (OCRRA), second from left, presents OCRRA’s Blue Ribbon Recycler Award to Paul Seale, chief operating officer of Upstate University Hospital in recognition of Upstate’s recycling efforts. Participating in the presentation, from left, are Susan Campanaro Murphy, director of environmental services; Jason Rupert, operational supervisor of environmental services; and Rob Andrus, director of environmental health and safety. Upstate now recycles 4,000 pounds of stuff a month, up from 1,125 pounds monthly in 2010.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal