Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Bioterrorism and how children react to traumatic events is focus of University Hospital’s HealthLink program Jan. 19
The threat of bioterrorism and how children react to traumatic events will be the focus of University Hospital’s HealthLink seminar, titled “Fall 2001: Can We Take Back The Controls?” Saturday, Jan. 19.
The presentation will be held in the Oasis complex on the lower level of Shoppingtown Mall just inside the Kauffman’s entrance. Registration is $10; $7 for Oasis members. To register, go to www.upstate.edu/cme or call 315-464-8668.
Registration begins at 8 a.m. with the program to follow.
Featured presentations include:
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal