News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Mary Nelson receives the Woman of Distinction Award from NYS Senate
Mary Nelson, of Upstate’s radiology department, receives the ‘Woman of Distinction’ Award from local state Sen. David Valesky. Nelson was honored for her community service that includes her annual Youth Day Barbecue, which distributes thousands of school supplies to Syracuse children. Her other initiatives includes advocacy against youth violence.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal