Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Jillian H. Kuruc named compliance officer at SUNY Upstate
Jillian H. Kuruc has been named institutional compliance officer for hospital affairs at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Kuruc previously served as institutional compliance officer for the Faculty Practice Plan for University Medical Associates at Syracuse, Inc. (UMAS), the the not for-profit faculty practice corporation of the College of Medicine at the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Her past positions held her responsible for extensive coding, claims review and adjudication, decision support, finance, managed care contracting, and chart audit for documentation and coding issues.
Prior to joining Upstate, Kuruc, was an associate member of the compliance committee at Lourdes Hospital and supported the hospital chief financial officer in this activity.
She holds a bachelor’s degree in health care administration and the Managed Health Professional (MHP) certification from the Health Insurance Association of America.
Kuruc resides in Binghamton.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard