News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
SUNY Chancellor Zimpher, PhD, and SUNY Upstate President Smith, MD, at IHP expansion ceremony
SUNY Chancellor Nancy Zimpher, Ph.D., and SUNY Upstate Medical University President David R. Smith, M.D., unveil an architect’s rendering of the $72 million expansion to the Institute for Human Performance. The 158,000 square foot addition will allow the university to further its interdisciplinary and interdepartmental approach to the study of disorders of the nervous system and speed the pace of scientific discovery.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal