News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Foundation awards Upstate $150,000 for research
The Carol M. Baldwin Breast Cancer Research Foundation has awarded Upstate Medical University $150,000 to fund breast cancer research of six Upstate faculty members. Attending the check presentation, including the researchers, were Beth Baldwin from the Baldwin Foundation and two breast cancer survivors in whose name the research funding was given. Since 2002, the Baldwin Foundation has provided more than $1.4 million to Upstate cancer researchers to fund research into new breast cancer treatments.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal