News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Syracuse Crunch skate into Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital for a visit.
The Syracuse Crunch skated into Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital complete with hockey sticks and a net to show off their skills and sign autographs for patients, like Ryan from Rome, N.Y. Thank you to Syracuse Crunch players #24 John Mitchell, #21 Kyle Palmieri, #2 Matt Clark and #25 Sean Zimmerman (not pictured) for offering some much needed play therapy.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal