Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Sarah-Lee Cleveland named coordinator of Employee Assistance Program at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Sarah-Lee Cleveland, CSW, has been named coordinator of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Cleveland joined Upstate Medical University in January 1991 as a medical social worker for University Hospital. Prior to University Hospital, she was director of Enriched Resources for Independent Elderly Inc.
Cleveland received her master’s degree in social work with concentrations in gerontology and health care and her certificate in gerontology from Syracuse University. She completed her undergraduate studies at Rochester Institute of Technology and Cazenovia College. She is a certified social worker with the New York State Department of Education.
Upstate Medical University’s EAP is a confidential, free, support and referral service for Upstate employees, their family members and Upstate retirees.
Cleveland resides in Marcellus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard