Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Chancellor Robert King to speak at Upstate Medical University Commencement May 20
State University of New York Chancellor Robert L. King and nationally recognized psychiatrist Thomas Szasz, M.D., will offer remarks at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s 167th Commencement Sunday, May 20 beginning at 1 p.m. in the Crouse Hinds Theater of the John H. Mulroy Civic Center, Syracuse. During the exercises, Szasz will receive an honorary doctor of science degree from the State University Board of Trustees.
SUNY Upstate President Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D., will award 330 degrees to candidates from the colleges of Medicine, Health Professions, Nursing and Graduate Studies.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard