News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Healthlink with Dr. Simmons at Dunbar Center
Upstate Medical University Professor K. Bruce Simmons, M.D., speaks with Doris Jackson after a presentation on heart disease, hypertension and stroke, held at the Dunbar Center in Syracuse. The presentation was part of Upstate’s HealthLink program, which offers free health programming for the community.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal