News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Paige’s Butterfly Run Check Presentation 2010
Chris Arnold and Ellen Yeomans presented a check for $160,000 to Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital from money raised at Paige’s Butterfly Run, the annual fundraiser named in honor of their daughter, Paige Yeomans Arnold. This year’s donation puts Paige’s Butterfly Run contributions to Upstate over one million dollars.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal