Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate opens monthly art show series with employee’s work
Artwork by Maureen Barcza of Syracuse, supervisor of the electromicropscopy laboratory at SUNY Upstate Medical University, will be featured through Feb. 2 in SUNY Upstate’s Health Sciences Library Art Program. Barcza’s work is on display in the Health Sciences Library in Weiskotten Hall.
Artwork for an exhibit, beginning Feb. 5, is currently being sought from spouses or significant others of Upstate Medical University employees, retirees, volunteers and students.
To obtain a registration form for this show, contact Brenda Bolliver, show coordinator, at 464-6548, or e-mail bolliveb. Deadline to register is Jan. 29.
An exhibit, beginning March 5, will feature artwork from former pediatric patients at University Hospital.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal