News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate holds candlelight vigil for lung cancer 2010
Upstate Medical University employees, students, and individuals whose lives have been touched by lung cancer gather outside Upstate University Hospital for a candlelight vigil to shine a light on lung cancer, which kills more people than every other cancer combined. The vigil is part of a national campaign of the Lung Cancer Alliance. November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal