Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Sara Pudne grand prize winner “2000 CNY Design a Dream Doll Contest”
Sara Pudney, 9, a student at St. Daniel’s Elementary School in Syracuse, has been named the grand prize winner of the Auxiliary to Upstate Medical University’s 2000 CNY Design a Dream Doll contest.
Pudney’s “dream doll” design has been manufactured into a signed, collectible vinyl doll by G
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal