Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital patients invited to submit art for upcoming exhibition
Former adult inpatients of University Hospital are invited to submit art work for SUNY Upstate Medical University’s monthly art exhibitions.
Art work by former adult patients of University Hospital will be featured Dec. 4 to Jan. 5, 2001 in an exhibition at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Health Sciences Library.
The criteria for participation is as follows:
- Participants must have been at least age 18 at the time of their inpatient stay;
- only inpatients (at least a one night stay) are eligible to participate.
- Patients treated in the Emergency Room but not admitted are not eligible.
Deadline to register is Nov. 27.
If you have any questions, or would like a registration form, please call Brenda Bolliver at 464-6548, or email email@example.com.
An exhibition of art work by SUNY Upstate retirees, students and volunteers runs from Nov. 6 to Dec. 1.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard