Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital patients invited to submit art for upcoming exhibition
Former adult inpatients of University Hospital are invited to submit art work for SUNY Upstate Medical University’s monthly art exhibitions.
Art work by former adult patients of University Hospital will be featured Dec. 4 to Jan. 5, 2001 in an exhibition at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Health Sciences Library.
The criteria for participation is as follows:
- Participants must have been at least age 18 at the time of their inpatient stay;
- only inpatients (at least a one night stay) are eligible to participate.
- Patients treated in the Emergency Room but not admitted are not eligible.
Deadline to register is Nov. 27.
If you have any questions, or would like a registration form, please call Brenda Bolliver at 464-6548, or email email@example.com.
An exhibition of art work by SUNY Upstate retirees, students and volunteers runs from Nov. 6 to Dec. 1.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal