Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital patients invited to submit art for upcoming exhibition
Former adult inpatients of University Hospital are invited to submit art work for SUNY Upstate Medical University’s monthly art exhibitions.
Art work by former adult patients of University Hospital will be featured Dec. 4 to Jan. 5, 2001 in an exhibition at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s Health Sciences Library.
The criteria for participation is as follows:
- Participants must have been at least age 18 at the time of their inpatient stay;
- only inpatients (at least a one night stay) are eligible to participate.
- Patients treated in the Emergency Room but not admitted are not eligible.
Deadline to register is Nov. 27.
If you have any questions, or would like a registration form, please call Brenda Bolliver at 464-6548, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An exhibition of art work by SUNY Upstate retirees, students and volunteers runs from Nov. 6 to Dec. 1.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now