News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Daphne the Therapy Dog was the center of attention at first birthday bash for Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
Daphne the Therapy Dog was the center of attention at first birthday bash for Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Patients, their families and hospital staff sang Happy Birthday, received presents courtesy of Kohl’s, participated in a visit with a traveling zoo. A special dinner for pediatric patients and their families caps the day’s activities. Since the children’s hospital opened Sept. 23, 2009, pediatric admissions have soared 39 percent with patients being cared for from 42 counties across New York.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard