Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Peter Cronkight, M.D., joins University Health Care Manlius
Peter Cronkight, M.D., will join University Health Care Manlius as a primary care physician, beginning Sept. 1.
Cronkight joins Vincent Frechette, M.D., and Karen Heitzman, M.D., as primary care physicians at University Health Care Manlius.
Cronkight who serves as clinical associate professor at SUNY Upstate Medical University, earned his medical degree from Wayne State University Medical School in Detroit. He did his residency in internal medicine at Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals.
Board certified in internal medicine, Cronkight has been honored twice for his outstanding contributions to teaching from SUNY Upstate Medical University, in 1995 and 1998.
University Health Care Manlius, located at 102 W. Seneca St., Manlius, offers a wide range of health care services including dermatology, diagnostic imaging and obstetrics and gynecology. University Health Care Manlius is a multi-specialty group practice associated with SUNY Upstate Medical University and University Hospital.
Cronkight resides in Baldwinsville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal