Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Peter Cronkight, M.D., joins University Health Care Manlius
Peter Cronkight, M.D., will join University Health Care Manlius as a primary care physician, beginning Sept. 1.
Cronkight joins Vincent Frechette, M.D., and Karen Heitzman, M.D., as primary care physicians at University Health Care Manlius.
Cronkight who serves as clinical associate professor at SUNY Upstate Medical University, earned his medical degree from Wayne State University Medical School in Detroit. He did his residency in internal medicine at Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals.
Board certified in internal medicine, Cronkight has been honored twice for his outstanding contributions to teaching from SUNY Upstate Medical University, in 1995 and 1998.
University Health Care Manlius, located at 102 W. Seneca St., Manlius, offers a wide range of health care services including dermatology, diagnostic imaging and obstetrics and gynecology. University Health Care Manlius is a multi-specialty group practice associated with SUNY Upstate Medical University and University Hospital.
Cronkight resides in Baldwinsville.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard