Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Jillian H. Kuruc joins University Medical Associates at Syracuse, Inc.
Jillian H. Kuruc has been named institutional compliance officer for the Faculty Practice Plan for University Medical Associates at Syracuse, Inc. (UMAS).
Kuruc is responsible for identifying faculty practice functions and business practices requiring compliance activities.
Kuruc, a resident of Binghamton, has a solid background in health care with more than seven years’ experience.
Her past positions held her responsible for extensive coding, claims review and adjudication, decision support, finance, managed care contracting, and chart audit for documentation and coding issues. In her most recent position at Lourdes Hospital, she was an associate member of the compliance committee and supported the hospital chief financial officer in this activity. She holds a bachelor’s degree in health care administration and the Managed Health Professional (MHP) certification from the Health Insurance Association of America.
UMAS is the not-for-profit faculty practice corporation of the College of Medicine at the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard