Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
The benefits of cooking with soy and other developments in women’s
Physicians, nutritionists and therapists will offer the latest information on the newest developments in women’s health during University Hospital’s Women’s Health Forum Saturday, June 17 from 8 a.m. to noon at the Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Ave, Syracuse.
Registration fee is $10 which includes a continental breakfast and coffee break. To register call Health Connections at 1-800-464-8668. Free parking is available behind the institute.
The forum will feature presentations on:
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal